DAVIDGOUGHART

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Matters of the Art

To all intents, my book is complete -just a few kinks to iron out, and all being well it will be going to press before the month is through. I am hugely excited about the prospect and the coming months will be given to promotional duties and getting it under some noses.

In the interim, there are some other noteworthy things going on-the Mosaic Anniversary show is this coming weekend, and there has already been some interest in the few things I have there.

Continuing the Valentines theme, I've made some 16" x 20" signed canvas prints available of 'Kiss of Death', the piece I painted last year.

I'll keep the link working until Friday,for those last minute gifts:

Kiss Of Death Canvas Prints

I'm also running the special offer of $45 on selected canvas prints until Friday too, so get your orders in whilst they are still available

Canvas Print Sale


No comments:

Post a Comment