DAVIDGOUGHART

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Drawing Breath-art comission by David Gough for local Sexologist

Some last minute retouching on the erotic drawings before I deliver them later today.



Here they are in no particular order.



'Paradox'-11" x 17"-Graphite and acrylic wash on paper





'Palindrone'-11" x 17"-Graphite and acrylic wash on paper





'Osmosis'-11" x 17"-Graphite and acrylic wash on paper



I'm very pleased with the set, and at some juncture I may put them together as a series of limited edition prints. We'll see.



All being well, I should have some more good news to impart over the next few days, and as its the week that celebrates (or commiserates) another year older, I'll be posting a daily feature showcasing five things that influenced me growing up.



No comments:

Post a Comment