DAVIDGOUGHART

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Notes from an Easel-Part 82


Spent the day reworking Trinity-although the mid section has evolved to appear more extended, and is giving it an extraterrestrial look . I'm not sure how I feel about it, and may need to strip it back.

Spoke to my old man today-its his Birthday, and he seemed in better spirits than last we spoke, which is understandable since one of his friends had just passed away. He was stoked about the clipping from CityBeat I'd sent, and reminded me that when I was about ten, I had sketched something which was remarkably remeniscent of this piece. Typically of my Dad, the way he told it, made it seem like it was his idea, but it does put me in mind that I was a morbid swine, even then.
I wonder why?

No comments:

Post a Comment