DAVIDGOUGHART

Monday, July 26, 2010

Notes from an Easel- Ghost Rider

I discovered this morning that RAW is featuring my art on their home page this week, which is accompanied by an interview. I tried to keep it frothy-it gets tougher to answer 'where do get your inspiration?' without sounding like a scratched record.

RAW Featured Artist Interview


Barely any air flow through the studio today, so I'm feeling dizzy on the turpentine,or it could be my enthusiasm for the 'Ghost' piece which is almost complete. I'll be premiering it at the RAW show this Friday.


I'm also showcasing the other two smaller Ghost studies I produced in May.
I was so dreadfully disheartened by the lack of bids on EBay for these,so I'm really rather hoping they'll find a more discerning audience at exhibit.

No comments:

Post a Comment