DAVIDGOUGHART

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Would you Adam and Eve it? David Gough showing at Windield Gallery


Theothanatos I-The Evisceration of Adam
16" x 20" | Oil on Canvas

Remember this one-the pivotal piece (the Genesis) that started it all?
Or at least the furrow which I would plow these past four years?

I still have the original sketch for it, perhaps I should share it sometime.
It's now part of the collection at the wonderful Winfield Gallery in Carmel, CA for $2,500.

Full details of the gallery and its locale can be found on their site:

,
http://www.winfieldgallery.com/


I wanted to also let you know that my lovely, talented daughter-Emma-now has a sister blog, which showcases her own Art and words, as she diligently work's through her final year studying her degree.

You can follow her from the following link:

Emma Gough Online Portfolio

No comments:

Post a Comment