DAVIDGOUGHART

Monday, April 27, 2009

Pretty Death- article about David Gough on Metblog, by Victoria Lane


I had the extraordinary fortune of being featured on the exquisitely, enchanting Victoria Lane's Metblog this weekend:
http://la.metblogs.com/2009/04/24/david-gough-at-the-hive/


Victoria Lane-an avatar of the kind of Hollywood, classy cool with a capital K, so sorely missing amongst your 'Lindsey-style-starlets-of-that-ilk' these days-is a stalwart from my live journal days.

I have the honor of being counted as her friend.

She describes my work as:
"pretty death on the prowl or life’s inevitable darkness romanticized
..."

I think its one of the best thing 'someone' has ever said about me.

I could recite it for you verbatim, but its probably better that you read it for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment