DAVIDGOUGHART

Saturday, May 15, 2010

David Gough:Honoree artist at San Diego Art Institute 2010


For what was an all too short but sweet showing last night, it was made no less substantial by the friends and faculty who attended.
The highlight of the night, was when someone confided with me that for the duration of the exhibit, the students had been coming throughout the day to meditate quietly on my work-almost as if they were in a church.


Although there are only a few shots here from my own camera, there was an official photographer on hand throughout the night, so I should have better images to share soon. My thanks as ever to everyone who came, especially our friends Nat, Ashley and Bart (I know you are reading) and to Mary and Dan who helped organize and publicize the event. The show continues until June 5th.






No comments:

Post a Comment