DAVIDGOUGHART

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Best Laid Plans

Composed this sketch for one of my next pieces, which for various reasons I am calling 'Chimera Rising'. The basic framework is there, but I'm looking forward to developing the piece, before I commit it to oils.

Speaking of which, I wish I could share the daily's from my easel, but the shots with the crappy camera I've been using are so sub par, as to be pointless. You shall just have to take my word for it when I say it's looking like one of the best thing's I've done.
Yes I know, I always say that, but it's true. You'll see.


I'm also continuing work on my book, which is coming along slower than I'd hoped, if only because the task of condensing so many anecdotes is a monumental one. Suffice to say that it should see the light of day at the beginning of March.

Enough projects to shake a sable at, no need to watch paint dry then.

No comments:

Post a Comment