DAVIDGOUGHART

Friday, February 25, 2011

Mosaic gallery show

Expanding on the work I did for the recent Mosaic show, I'm currently working on a series for a sexologist. It's fascinating, and certainly not a direction I saw my artistry geared towards, but I'm really enjoying the diversion all the same.

Speaking of the Mosaic exhibit, there are four pieces still on show there, so anyone in the locale, could do better than staying in to catch reruns of Kourtney and Kim, by enjoying a glass of fine wine and enriching themselves with some local art culture.


Mosaic Gallery,
3422 30th North Park,
San Diego, CA 92104



Finally, I've been honored with an induction into the San Diego Visual Arts Guild, and have a rather nice gallery page on there website-check it out:


http://sdvag.net/G/DavidGslide.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment