DAVIDGOUGHART

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Man/son Bizarre Bazaar


Finally bagged myself a copy courtesy of my daughter-Bad Vibes and Something Witchy sharing column space in an article about Serial Killers. Splendid.

Newcomers whose interest was piqued enough to make it thus far-Most Welcome!! For the uninitiated, the Cliff notes are as follows...

My insidious study of sinister architecture surrounding the Manson case culminated in a month of frenzied activity for the Man/son and the haunting of the American Madonna show, which ran during October 2012 at Hyaena Gallery in LA. 


It was an undertaking borne in the mouth of madness,and by the end I was frazzled from dancing with dark forces and could hear Charlies grizzled voice in my sleep.

 The full gallery's for the show can be found on my website: 

http://davidgoughart.com/Manson_gallery.html 




Those paintings, plus my crazed meanderings are noted for posterity in a book entitled Rise-which was released February last year and can be purchased from the following:

http://davidgoughart.com/Art_Books/Rise-Manson.php




The pieces are to be featured in a forthcoming documentary entitled Serial Killer Culture, which premiered in Chicago recently, and shall be streaming on Netflix soon-trailer below, details to follow:



I also did a podcast to discuss the series last year which you can listen to here:

Upon a midnight dreary podcast

I think that's about the size of it, but you are welcome to stick around,there's bigger and better things to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment