DAVIDGOUGHART

Saturday, August 30, 2014

The fruits of Labor days



It's one week away-Purgatorium at Bash- two years worth of preparation kneeling at the alter of my easel, a hanging for public dissemination, though not too much of a public hanging hopefully. 
The Art is framed and wrapped like Festivus,and we shall be hitting the road for the long haul to the Bay shortly.
Which just leaves me to say a hearty thank you to everyone who has shared, liked and commented through the social media sphere- whilst certain 'official' quarters remain less than forthcoming in recognizing my efforts-I am always encouraged by the enthusiasm and support of my true fans. 

Cheers!!

Hope to see some of you next week

PURGATORIUM AT BASH CONTEMPORARY

Artist reception Saturday September 6th-6pm-9pm

210 Golden Gate Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94102
info@bashcontemporary.com

No comments:

Post a Comment