DAVIDGOUGHART

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Head Candy


Mark posted a sneak preview of the hanging today, and it looks splendid. As my personal guest list grows, I grow ever more nervous at being the guest of honor, as I begin to realize how many friends I've made here in the US. It shall be something to stand in a room of familiar faces, surrounded by the last three years-perhaps even a little vindicating.

I began a new piece this evening, which is in no real state to view for the moment, but I am very happy with the first daubings, to the point that I shall probably choose it as a piece for the show in October.

For the moment, I am exhausted so here are two sketch book pages from the last few days, which include hand studies for a proposed work and poses for a commission.

No comments:

Post a Comment