DAVIDGOUGHART

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Mosaic gallery opening featuring David Gough

The suit is trimmed and the beard pressed-or should that be the other way around? I wish I could approximate the way Ethan Hawk looked in Great Expectations, but shall have to live with my Edward Norton's grizzled, older brother look.

Because people are there to look at me and not the work on the wall right?

My wife however promises to steal the show, with her deliciousness.

Regardless, I shall be working the floor from around 4pm, which is as much as I can muster competently right now, except to say that if you are reading this, and live in San Diego, then you should come to The Mosaic Grand Opening tonight, because it promises to be the best art show you will see in this city this year.

Saturday, January 16, 2010 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Mosaic Wine Bar,3422 30th North Park, San Diego, CA 92104

No comments:

Post a Comment