DAVIDGOUGHART

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Mosaic-Speaking in Tongues Show snippets


Exhausted, elated, elevated.

Three shows, in two weeks which culminated in the Grand Guignol of Mosaic last night.

I've noted before that I entertain leaving San Diego every two weeks, and then I am prompted to remember how many wonderful, talented, generous, supportive, beautiful friends I have here.

What a spectrum of stars and starlets you all are.


I want to stay here forever.

Barely any photos to share at the moment, because we barely had a moment to capture the dizzying throng of friends and family who attended, but I'll be trawling my friends Facebook's to rectify that over the coming days.

As obligatory as the thank you often is, it's meant no less-Thank you all.

top photo courtesy of Jenny Larson

No comments:

Post a Comment