DAVIDGOUGHART

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Notes from an Easel. Box Office


Spent a large body of the day preparing the body of work for the Alternative Cafe show.

It's the largest collection I've put together for a show thus far, and shipping it to the Moon would have been no less arduous.


So collection 1 is in transit, collection 2 is in transition, since I am still making additions.
Triumvirate reprise is going swimmingly,with the vague idea that I shall be painting two more Ghosts. With just three days to go before delivery, I must be out of my mind.

Is this the same with every art
ist I wonder?

And still, the coffers need filling, so I managed to knock this out for breakfast yesterday. Its a rather nice piece of Pop Surrealism, which uses some common religious motifs to denote the origin of evil.



No comments:

Post a Comment