DAVIDGOUGHART

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Easel Show with Alex Salazar gallery


Easel showing last night-and was delighted to discover that the smaller of the pieces, already had a little red dot on it. Glad I held the piece back-I'd have likely gotten buttons for it on EBay-proving absolutely that galleries are the better venue when it comes to selling my stuff.

Also whilst there, I stood and marveled at the Dan Camps lining on the walls. This piece particularly held me captivated and awestruck.

I have a long way to go.

Tonight is the Mosaic 'Speaking in Tongues' show, Mark has done a sterling job in getting this exhibit out there, it's been picked up by a number of local inkies as well as online.

It's as it should be, it's a strong collection, not just by my own hand I hasten to add.

No comments:

Post a Comment